In the past, the cost of new construction was much higher than the purchase price of older homes. That is not necessarily the case today. The price of older homes has risen to the point, that in many cases, the price of a newly constructed home is roughly the same. In some scenarios, new construction can even be less expensive.
The Many Benefits of New construction
- Lower Maintenance: As older homes begin to age you may be faced with replacing a roof or faulty appliances such as a water heater. Buying new can provide peace of mind for 10 or 20 years.
- Modern Conveniences: Newly constructed homes are designed with the latest built-in conveniences such as networking, security systems, built-in dishwashers, energy-efficient appliances, media rooms, and smart-home technologies.
- Energy Efficiency: Newer homes are constructed with energy efficient windows and additional insulation in the walls and ceilings. Some, may feature solar panels.
- Builder’s Warranty: Most new construction developers provide a builder’s warranty covering your home for 10 years, and even longer for certain aspects of the home. The State of Florida mandates that builders provide a minimum one year warranty.
- Built to Code: With regular construction inspections, you can be assured that a newly constructed home is built to meet the latest building codes.
New Construction – Single Family Homes
[showcaseidx_hotsheet name=”New Construction Single Family”]
New Construction – Condos
[showcaseidx_hotsheet name=”New Construction Condo”]